PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!! We are having a Design Team Call.
- You would have to commit to at least 2 projects a month from January 2013-June 2013 and have an active blog.
- You will need to have a Facebook account, this is how we communicate and give project information.
- Use any type of die cutting machine, digis,spellbinders, etc.
- Willingness to create using digi stamps, when needed. Some of our sponsors provide free digi stamps.
- So, if you are interested in being part of this fabulous design team. If you love to make cards, scrapbook layouts, or craft projects, we'd love to hear from you!
- Applications will be taken until Saturday, December 22nd.
- All you have to do is send an email w/Design Team Call, in the subject line, a link to your blog and email us a newly created project, for the Design Team call only, never posted with a "HAPPY NEW YEAR" theme.
- You will be notified by December 26th.
- The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Now on to this week's challenge and winners! This post is a little long with lots of great information! The winner for Challenge #90 is Glenda Atkins, thanks so much for joining us! Congrats, you will be entered into our November monthly drawing! Email us to get your badge!
The winner of the November Bugaboo Stamp is Anita M! Please email us to get your prize, you have one week! Congrats!!!! Thanks Bugaboo for sponsoring us for November!!
Challenge #91:CHRISTMAS (NO red or green)
So, let's see those non-traditional Christmas colors! Get started creating does cards, layouts or scrapbook pages! You have until Sunday, December 9th @11:59PM (EST)!
Check out the beautiful inspiration from our Design Team! Please stop by their blogs and leave some love!!
THEME: CHRISTMAS (NO red or green)
Deadline: Sunday, December 9th @ 11:59PM EST
No back linking and please leave a comment!
Love the DT creations - fabulous. TFSReplyDelete
Congratulations to Glenda.ReplyDelete
Great challenge and lovely Design Team work. Vee xx
Great challenge. Thanks for the fun.ReplyDelete
Great DT creations. Thanks for the challengeReplyDelete