Welcome back! Wow!!! The Father's Day projects last week were awesome!!! Thanks for sharing your creative talents with us every week!! This post is going to be a little long, so please bare with us!!!
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!! We are having a Design Team Call.
- You would have to commit to at least 2 projects a month from July 2012-December 2012 and have an active blog.
- You will need to have a Facebook account, this is how we communicate and give project information.
- Willingness to create using digi stamps, when needed. Some of our sponsors provide free digi stamps.
- So, if you are interested in being part of this fabulous design team. If you love to make cards, scrapbook layouts, or craft projects, we'd love to hear from you!
- Applications will be taken until Saturday, June 30th.
- All you have to do is send an email w/Design Team Call, in the subject line, a link to your blog and email us a newly created project, for the Design Team call only, never posted with a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" theme.
- You will be notified by July 7th.
- The email address is email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Our winners for Challenge #66 are Glenda Atkins and Sarah T. !!! You will be entered into our monthly drawing for the June prize of a corner punch! Email us to get your badge.
Challenge #67: Welcome Summer
This week, show us your cards, layouts or projects that welcome summer or represent summer for you! Get started and join us, you have until Suday, June 24th @ 11:59PM (EST)!!!
Here is some inspiration from our Design Team this week!!
Theme: Welcome Summer
Theme: Welcome Summer
Deadline: Sunday, June 24th @ 11:59pm (EST)
One new entry, no backlinking !
Wow, what gorgeous creations.ReplyDelete
Many thanks for another lovely challenge and great Dt inspiration. Judy xReplyDelete
Gorgeous projects ladies! I finally got time to come play along again! Thanks for hosting such fun challenges!ReplyDelete
Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!ReplyDelete
I am really enjoying seeing everyone's summer creations! Love this challenge:-)ReplyDelete
Beautiful summer creations from DT.ReplyDelete
Gorgeous, summery projects by the talented DT! Thank you for the inspiration and for another fun challenge. :o)ReplyDelete
Hugs and blessings!
Thank you for the fab DT inspiration and great challenge.ReplyDelete