Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Challenge #28

Hello everyone, it's CTO Challenge time!!!  We have different challenge for you today, but we are going to have some fun!!!  Thanks for all the fabulous circle card, that were entered last week!  We were totally impressed:)

The winners for Challenge #27 are Ana Maria and Carol N !!!!!  Congrats, you will be entered into the August drawing for a $25 Papertrey Ink gift certificate!!!  Send us your email address and we will send you your winner's button for your blog!!!



This week for Challenge #28, we have a sketch!  Follow the sketch below to create a project and post by September 4th, 11:59PM(EST)!!!    This week Design Team #2 is leading the way!!! 



Please do not back link, make sure your project is new for this challenge, mention CTO in your post and link back to CTO blog. Thanks!  Please only one entry!



Here is inspiration from Fantastic Design Team #2:




























Thanks for playing with us this week!
Theme: "Follow the sketch"
Entries due by Sunday, September 4th, 11:59PM (EST)
HAVE FUN!!!!!

 

17 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners from last week. Design team you all did an excellent job.


    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The winners' projects are adorable, congrats

    Keep Krafting! =]
    -Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting for me!!! I am so happy you liked my chicken. and it was so much fun making it into a circle!

    cricutlady101 at aol dot com

    thanks, Carol N<><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job all... beautiful inspiration..

    tfs..

    Ivette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo!!! I'm loving these challenges =) I've never tried sewing on a card before and it wasn't as bad I thought it would be. Thanks for another fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing job DT. You guys amaze me weekly. Thanks for sharing your inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just discovered your blog; it's great, can't wait for the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow so much inspiration and so many different ideas for this sketch. I had fun with this challenge. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sketch & color challenges are definitely a challenge for me. Entered my Science Card for this challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just linked up project! Thanks for the fun sketch!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job DT!! I just linked my card. Thanks for the fun challenge.

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had alot of fun with this challenge! I just linked my card and I am a new follower!

    divaof5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am really enjoying these challenges. The designers did a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This was a Fun Challenge. I enjoyed making this card. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats winners! Great cards! Lovely work by the Design Team! Thanks for the inspiration--I uncovered my sewing machine!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blgospot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards. Enjoyed the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

>