Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Challenge #12

Wow, you all celebrated Mother's in such a GRAND style!!!  We think that is the most entries we have had at CTO in a while and just want to say "Thanks" to everyone that participated!!!!!!  The talent never ceases to amaze us, WOW:)

Our winner for Challenge #11 is Jayne!!! You will be entered into our April drawing for the SIMPLY SWEET cartridge!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!


So, since it is almost the end of the school year, our challenge this week  honors all 2011 graduates! No matter the age or category.  Challenge #12, the theme is "Graduation".   This week Design Team #2 is providing inspiration. So, create a card, layout or project and post by Sunday, May 8th, 11:59pm (EST).

April's Grand Prize Winner of the "SIMPLY SWEET" cricut cartridge (selected by random.org) is Donna Davis!!!  Send us your address:)  CONGRATS!!!!


The grand prize for May is the "SPRING HOLIDAY CARDS" cricut cartridge!!!!



Here is inspiration from Fantastic Design Team #2:






































Thanks for playing with us this week!
Theme : "Graduation"
*Entries due no later than Sunday, May 8th, 11:59 pm (EST)*
HAVE FUN!!!!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

20 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner! Love the DT creations, but especially love those Hello Kitty's. Perfect for a Kindergarten Grad. TFS

    circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited that I won the Simply Sweet cricut cartridge! Thank you so much! I have already emailed you my mailing information.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. The design team has outdone themselves this week, great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job DT! Thanks for the FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much.Well done Donna.Brilliant projects from the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job!!! I really appreciates you ladies for this great post. I love this first one. This design is very nice.Those flowers and ribbon are so cute. Thanks for this great post.
    Happy mothers day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The design team projects are so fabulous - as always! I needed to make a graduation card so thanks for giving me the kick I needed to get it done :)

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for letting me get a graduation card finished before I needed it....lol

    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great ideas and projects. Hope you like the money holder idea

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! These are all FUN and HAPPY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the challenge. I FINALLY got my card done this week! Have a great Mother's day everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great jog DT. I just entered my project.

    Veronica

    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great creations as always! Thanks for a fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job by the DT. I had a fun time playing in the challenge. Almost didn't think I would have time to squeeze it in:) Glad I did! Thanks again!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great job.. Im so proud of my DT mates.. sorry I havent have the chance to come and visit you all...

    Love all Graduation projects..

    Ivette-DT

    ReplyDelete

>